Sunday, March 1, 2009

Princess Tea Party

Kenedy and I spent Saturday at Belle's Bridal Shower, a princess tea party, written and put on by members of the CPHS Choir. Ten princess were embedded into this dinner-and-a-show type event. There were 10 princesses in attendance of the bridal shower, each played by a different member of the choir. Kenedy had fun and I took one for the team. Here are some pictures and video from the event...

All of the princesses


Belle

Kenedy with her tea party snacks

waiting for Belle's Bridal Shower to begin

Cinderella

Princess Aurora

Belle

Meg



Sleeping Beauty singing her signature song.



Under the Sea...

1 comment:

Charly said...

Haha! What a cute idea, and no doubt Kenedy loved it! I'm with you though, a couple of weeks ago we went to a Princess breakfast and it was a little too much for me...though I loved how much my girls enjoyed it.