Tuesday, April 15, 2008

We Have A Winner!

Alright, looks like a pretty decisive victory in the finals of the baby name tournament. Camryn/Kamryn has pretty soundly defeated Kaelyn by a 25 to 9 margin.
Many are wondering if I am pleased with result... Well, yes and no. Yes, I like the name Kamryn, though I still am equally partial to a couple of others. However, I don't like the finality of it all. Even if we do decide to use the name, I probably won't make that decision until the last minute. I don't like to have everything decided up front. I like to have some uncertainty and options available. (Hence the fine print in the initial start up of the tournament.)
Thanks to everyone for playing along. It's been fun! If nothing else, it will make for a fun story to tell this baby girl.

1 comment:

The Stanford Family said...

Well, we can't wait! What is the latest!